Serving Greater Cincinnati and Surrounding Areas
9217 Reading Rd.,
Cincinnati, OH 45215
• Bust/Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, across your shoulder blades and under your arms, with arms down by the side of the body.
• Arm length: Measure from the end of the clavicle to the outer fold of your wrist, with your arm slightly outstretched and your arm held straight.
• Waistline: Wrap the tape so that it intersects your navel, measuring the narrowest part of your waist. Make sure that your tape is parallel to the floor and comfortably loose.
• Back Waist Length (BWL): Measure from the tip of the most prominent bone at the base of your neck to your natural waistline while standing straight.
• Hips: Stand with your heels together and measure the fullest part of your hips, approximately 8" below the natural waistline. Make sure your tape is level and parallel to the floor front and back.
• Inseam: While standing straight, measure from your crotch seam to the top of your foot for pants or your knee or just above the knee for shorts. Wear shoes for proper inseam measurement.
• Skirt length: Measure from the bottom of the waistband to the edge of the skirt and give length in whole inches. Remember that the waistband is not included in your skirt length.
At Quality Sports, we adhere to the widely accepted standard American sizing for all of our sports uniforms, cheerleading uniforms, and hockey jerseys. For help with sizing, please check out these handy sizing tips, then give us a call to place your order.
Remember: pro-style football jerseys and pants are sized to allow room for padding, so their measurements will be larger than standard apparel sizes. You'll find sizes available up to 7XL.
Get custom jerseys, shirts, and more for your sporting events, corporate functions, and reunions!
22 years of experience in apparel, call now:
• Chest: With your arms at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest, across your shoulder blades and under your arms.
• Neck: Find a collared shirt that fits you well. Button the collar and wrap the tape all the way around the inside of the collar.
• Sleeve length: With your arms relaxed at your sides and slightly bent, measure from the center of the back of your neck, over your shoulder, and down the outside of your arm to your wrist.
• Waist: Wrap the tape so it intersects your navel. Keep the tape flat and parallel to the floor and comfortably loose.
• Inseam: While standing straight, start the tape measure high in your crotch and measure to the top of your shoe for pants or top of your knees for shorts.